Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some new aquisitions

From time to time I buy painted figures from other people. If the paint job is good, I have no problem adding such miniatures to my collection.
It also saves me some time I can use to work on my many other projects... .

Here we have a Daemon Prince conversion that is really well painted. I also liked the idea of the conversion.




I kind of like Space Wolves. I paid quite a high price for this Grimnar, but it's well worth the money. A really professional paint job and - as I think - a good idea using real slate for basing.




This is a little vignette showing two High Elves, a mage and a hero. Nicely painted, but they were very plainly based, so I decided to put them on a base that I made myself using cork and some plaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment